- Complimentary review of hotel financials, markets and performance.
- Property visits to assess existing hotel operations and physical plant.
- Recommend flexible strategies to maximize return on investment (or recapture).
- Manage hotels through transitional period by aligning operational needs with client’s exit strategy, which may include minimizing expenses during its hold period to avoid capital injection by client.
- Full administrative, sales & marketing, accounting, revenue management, human resources and operational management.
- Takeover assets at a moments notice by deploying its fully integrated and staffed management team, including HR, accounting, ecommerce, revenue management, sales and operations to efficiently transition the hotel from borrower to client.
- Assist and coordinate third party agreements, including franchise agreements, distribution channels and vendors through the transition.
- Executing on client’s exit strategy, including optimizing expenses, to communicate proper valuation narrative at disposition.
- Assist and coordinate offering marketing material.
- Assist and coordinate due diligence during the sales process.
- Off-market sales process through its network.
We partner with industry leading business analytic technology companies to gather and evaluate detailed statistics for every operating department. We supply our teams real-time data that is required to make the right decisions at the correct time. Those companies include M3 & Profitsword (Accounting /Business Intelligence), Amadeus & SalesPro (Sales Account management), TravelClick products Demand360, Rate360 and Agency360 (Integrated Business Intelligence Tools for Revenue Enhancement and Sales), GPO (Purchasing) and a suite of Human Resource Systems which include: A1 & Wage Watch (Payroll), Predictive Index & Snaphire (Applicant Evaluation and Tracking Systems).